Two for Tuesday Volume 8
Today is Two for Tuesday volume 8! For my contribution this week I shared with you my experiments (and failures) in the realm of gelato making. I love gelato and it's a very appropriate Love and Marriage Month post for me because Gelato always makes me think of my wedding. We had Gelato every day the week of my wedding. I'm still looking for a good gelato recipe, so if you have one leave a comment and let me know. I'd really appreciate it! Enjoy the blog hop everyone! I can't wait to read all of your wonderful recipes. I'm still trying to get through all of last weeks great contributions!
Here's a little review of the "rules":
- Write a post having to do with real food.
- In your post, add a link back to THIS PAGE (or any of my fellow blog hosts Two for Tuesday posts for this week) and add one of the badges below (if you want).
- Add the URL for your POST (NOT your blog home page) to the list using the Linky bellow (or the Linky on Alex, Heather, or Michelle’s site).
- Leave a comment too and let us know what you are contributing this week.
- Hop around and enjoy all the great content gathered in one place!!
Alright, everyone Start Hopping!!
Rejoicing in the journey - Bethany Stedman