Learn to Cook the Perfect Date Night Meals
Today I want to tell you about a new e-course that I think goes perfectly with this months theme of Love and Marriage. It's called Surf & Turf and it's all about how to cook wild sea food and grass-fed meats. In my opinion nothing beats sea food or a good steak for date night. So, if you are looking for a little inspiration for your date night menus this is the class to take!
Take or WIN! That's right, I get to giveaway one entry to this wonderful new e-course. See details at the bottom of this post.
Surf & Turf is being taught by CHEESESLAVE. She's one of my favorite food bloggers and always posts wonderful recipes. She is one of the founding members of Real Food Media and truly is a real food expert. I often look to her site when I have questions about food, health, and cooking. I highly recommend that you check out her site even if you don't end up signing up for the class.
I do hope that you do sign up for the class though because it sounds like it's going to be amazing! Here are just a few things that will be covered in the course:
- How to become a master of the grill and make great BBQ meals.
- How to prepare great tasting healthy organ meats.
- How to save money by buying half a cow and how to prepare the less popular cuts of meat.
- How to make bone broths, soups, gravies and reduction sauces.
- How to buy sustainable and healthy sea food where ever you live.
- How to prepare sea food so that it tastes great and the whole family will love it.
Check out the promotional video:
And click here for more information on the class and for great information on the health benefits of eating meat and sea food.
This class is perfect for those of you following a GAPS or Low-Carb diet and it's also great if you are following a paleo or primal way of eating. It's grain-free and sugar-free (although there is the occasional use of honey in a few recipes).
Maybe you've just been stuck in a rut always cooking hamburger, steak or chicken breast? This class will show you how to branch out and use cuts of meat and types of fish that you might not be used to using. It will also show you new ways to prepare old favorites.
Personally I am super excited about this class! It's covers exactly the types of things I've been wanting to learn lately. I have wanted to add more meat into my families diet, but I find it hard to do and I definitely get stuck sometimes. I'd especially be interested to learn more about how to prepare different organ meats. I'm relatively comfortable preparing liver, but that's the only organ meat I've ever cooked before. It would be great to branch out in terms of healthy organ meats. I'd also love to learn some good ways to prepare cheaper cuts of meat since we are on a very tight budget right now.
The class costs $120 dollars for 12 classes – that's only $10 a class. It also includes over 100 printable recipes, a forum for class members only, shopping lists and suggestions and discount coupons from companies that CHEESESLAVE personally uses and trusts. I think this is a really great deal.
But, if you are on a tight budget (like I am) don't be discouraged you can win this class right HERE! Can you tell how excited I am about this. I've never done a giveaway on my blog before and I'm so glad that this is the first one I'm doing because I think this class is going to totally ROCK!
If you are interested in taking this class sign up soon, because enrollment ends Saturday, August 14th!!
I am an affiliate with this e-course so if you sign up for this e-course using any of the links in this post I will get a commission. So, if you are interested in taking this class please consider buying it through my link and supporting bethstedman.com. My family and I would deeply appreciate it and feel honored that you did!
- ANYONE can enter. This giveaway is open to all readers anywhere in the world! NO purchase necessary.
- This contest is open until midnight (Central European Time – so 3pm Pacific Standard time) Monday August 9th. I will pick the winner using random.org and announce the winner soon after the contest closes.
- As an added bonus, I'll be sharing a discount coupon code for those who participated in the contest when the contest closes, so check back to find out more about that.
To enter all you have to do is leave a comment telling me what you'd be most excited to learn from this class OR what your favorite date night meal is.
You can also do any of the following things to gain additional entries:
- Write about this giveaway on your blog and link back to this page. Then leave a comment on this page with the link.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed or email updates. Then leave a comment and let me know that you subscribed. If you already subscribe you can also get an additional entry by just leaving a comment and telling me that you are already subscribed.
- Follow me on twitter AND tweet about the giveaway, linking to this page in your tweet. Then leave a comment and tell me that you followed me and tweeted about the giveaway. Click here to follow me on twitter.
- Stumble or Digg this post and leave a comment telling me that you did.
If you do all these things you could get 5 entries! So, start commenting and get entered! I can't wait to announce the winner!
Rejoicing in the journey - Beth Stedman